Sunday, January 13, 2013

Don't know the title



I don't know whether I am lost or I am found from this monolithic world. How could i not be lost I am just a microcosm of this monolithic world. How am i lost? I am here, with me, me myself.
This is not only me who have this sorts of feelings. We laugh, cry, sing dance, born and die. What worth all these things keep if we don't exist and what should us pursuit if we don't exist? In fact each and every living creature has their own monolithic world of them self. The most precious thing for every one is their life.
One question always hits my mind." How could one greatest thing can accommodate on another greatest thing?"
This meretricious world only has two basic principle i.e.  relativity and hierarchy. You guys will feel me meandering because you are accelerating. We actually believe in the thing that we see. We will never try to invade the reality. We run on the system of hierarchy the powerful one always dominates the weaker one. Even billions of stars are dominated by a single sun. We people are bounded by the narrow intangible wall of love and hatred. We don't like to speak with someone because we hate them. We like to indulge our self on speaking with our beloved one because we love them. We people are somehow actuated by some sort of mercenary motives. Oh! See some guys are kidding the venerable man.
So, what?
 What will i get doing something for him?
Damn this hovel world where people are just living for leaving.
What worth thinking oneself world would be if other cannot stay in that world?
It's the greatest heart that exists inside somebody letting many more to live in. Finally my entire dilemma is solved. Nothing is wretched in our world just our thought is to be expurgated.
From: Krishna Kharel 

No comments:

Post a Comment